Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022

Click Here for Directions

As-Built Filing

Once construction of the building and site improvements have been completed and the as-built documents have been filed, you are ready to ask the Building department for a Certificate of Occupancy (or C.O.) and the Zoning Officer for a Zoning Certificate of Compliance. It is strongly advised that a foundation as-built be submitted to the Zoning Enforcement Officer for Review prior to construction of the rest of the building.