Where to Find Us

Canton Town Hall Canton Town Hall

P.O. Box 168
4 Market Street
Collinsville, CT 06022

Click Here for Directions

Building Permits

You should contact the Building Official and Fire Marshall to discuss specific application/ code requirements.

The Building Official will review your plans and issue a building permit if all building and fire codes are satisfactorily met and the ZEO confirms all materials are consistent with the zoning approval inclusive of conditions. Erosion and sedimentation controls must be installed and approved by the ZEO.